Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pretty Shabby

I've been feeling pretty shabby over the last week. The flu has kept me confined pretty much to bed, so what else was I going to do but surf around the net looking at inspirational blogs.  I found this fantastic site The Shabby Tea Room full of absolute creative beauty. As my symptoms have slowly begun to subside and I'm able to actually sit up at my desk I thought I might take all that inspiration and see if I could meet some challenges from blog land. The following card I produced for The Shabby Tea Room "garden party" challenge.  My first ever entry into the Tea Rooms challenges and also my first outside of a forum or ning. I had no idea there were so many inspirational challenge blogs out there.



The inspiration for the challenge was the following photo and it also required a dimensional flower or flowers.


I would also like to enter my card  in the following challenges

The Ribbon Reel challenge Spring colours Challenge
oozak Spring colours Challenge
Cute Card Thursday Pink and Green Challenge
City Crafter  A Rose is a Rose Challenge
Party Time Tuesdays Vintage or Shabby Chic
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog Vintage/Shabby Chic

8 comments:

Ros said...

Sorry to are not too well but your card is lovely!! many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, a real beautiful shabby chic card!
Thanks for joining us at TRR this week!

purple_pea_fran said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

dawnmercedes said...

The Party Planners at Party Time Tuesdays thank you for participating!

dawnmercedes said...

The Party Planners at Party Time Tuesdays thank you for participating!

cnelson said...

I hope you are feeling better now! What a LOVELY card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!